“Excellent care and results.”
- Medical School – University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Texas Medical Association
Dr. Anderson remembers wanting to be a doctor at an early age. He specifically choose gastroenterology because he appreciates the diversity of multiple diseases processes as well as the technical challenges of endoscopic procedures.
In his spare time, Dr. Anderson enjoys spending time with his family, whether it’s church on Sunday mornings, or simply being out in nature. His favorite vacation spot is the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina.
An art minor in college, Dr. Anderson appreciates his copper etching hobby which allows him to not only utilize his technical skills, but also show his creative side.
His colleagues would describe him as friendly, funny and thoughtful; all characteristics that he brings into his patient care.