Adnan Nadir, M.D. completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI, and he became Chief Resident during his final year of residency. He then decided to pursue a fellowship in Gastroenterology at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI. More recently, he completed the Physician Leadership Development Program through the Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business in Dallas, TX.
Dr. Nadir has been a member of, and had leadership roles, in multiple organizations and committees over the years, including several roles in the North Texas Chapter of the Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent and the Graduates Association of North America Chapter of his alma mater, Dow University of Health Sciences, located in Pakistan. He has also been a board member and served on committees at Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Trinity Medical Center.
Education, Memberships, Awards, and Affiliations
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Wayne State University – Detroit, MI
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology, William Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak, MI
- Physician Leadership Development Program, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business – Dallas, TX
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association